Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Thursday, September 10, 2009

It Has Been a Long Time

Thursday, 10 September 2009

  • It has been a long time!

    It really has been a long time since I blogged!  I thought maybe I would start up again and focus on what it is like to live on a dairy farm, homeschool the boys and share our good times and not so good times (we do have days that just don't seem to flow together!).  We also have some dear friends that live far away and would like to keep up with what it going on here.    Dave is going to teach civics/history/current events at our homeschool coop (HIS) this year, so hopefully we will include some of those thoughts and ideas.
    Alot has happened since the last time.  We have sold and then bought again a herd of cows.  Our one and only daughter, Kelsey, got married last September.  Our children have been growing up in many ways and we are going to grandparents in just a few weeks.  Life has a way of moving along very quickly, doesn't it?  I wish that we could somehow take each special moment and hold onto them forever!  I guess that is why many people keep diaries.  Maybe I will start one and then I could just read past entries and recapture those moments.  Each day is full of blessings.
    Until next time........... 

No comments: