Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy 45th to Dave


Monday, 09 May 2011

  • Happy Birthday to Dave

    Yesterday, we went to Dave's parents home for lunch to celebrate Easter, Mother's Day, and Dave's birthday, which is tomorrow.  It was such a beautiful day!  This weather is exactly what we have been waiting for all winter!
    Happy 45th birthday to my hubby, my dearest friend and wonderful father!  I love staying young with this man!


    We did not make him a birthday cake this year, since he does not eat any wheat.  Kelsey made fruit pizza, so we put candles in that.  He enjoyed eating all the topping off and left the cookie part for someone else to eat.  Somewhat difficult to put candles in tapioca pudding.  We had a nice day together with family.
    Until next time...........

No comments: