Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy 9th, Oliver

Today, the youngest person in our family turned 9!  He spent his day helping the men folk around the farm and in the afternoon enjoyed a small party we had in honor of him.   He received some money, a basketball, a fishing rod, underwear and a bomber hat.  Yea for the bomber hat!  He wanted one months ago and thought I could make one for him.  I never felt brave enough to tackle one, so I was very excited to find one at WalMart for 50% off this morning!   He wanted to make and decorate his own cake and he did a fine job! :)


Happy 9th birthday, Oliver Forest!  We love you bunches!

Until next time..............

2 comments:

tim said...

love that hat!!!happy birthday.

Twila Henry said...

Happy Birthday Oliver! Good Job on the cake! I like it! :)