Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Because It Rained

 We have had the perfect weather for farmers.  We would have some rain, followed by some days of sunshine.  And that makes for some great grass growing.  We have put 2 cuttings of hay in the barn already this season and we are hoping that the weather will continue this perfect pattern.  We will see.......

But because of rain.....

Mowing
tedding
   
baling (I missed a pic of raking)
Dave stacks the biggest loads......


This was taken one year ago at hay making time.  I wonder what they were discussing?

Hay making is such a rewarding time and we all enjoy doing our part and working together as a family. 

Thank you, Lord, for the rain!

Until next time....................

No comments: