Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Surprise Gift

Today, we received a gift that God had so graciously moved in some one's heart to purchase for our family.  It has created a myriad of feelings - surprise, amazement, unworthiness, curiosity (who would be so generous to us?), excited (SUPER excited!!), loved and oh so very thankful.  We were not asking God for this, for we were able to get ours in working order, (go here for more details) even though it still has several things wrong with it . However, He saw fit to bless us far above any expectations through an unknown giver.  So, whoever you are.....THANK YOU from the very bottom of our hearts and may blessings be returned to you 100 fold!  
Here is the gift and I LOVE it!!!


Until next time.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing!!! God works in a miraculous way!! Happy for your family!!!

Twila Henry said...

Awesome!! I love to see God bless others like this!! How exciting! :)