Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Georgie's Idea

Sunday, 24 January 2010

  • Georgie's Idea

     Poor Georgie!  The other day, he had such sinus congestion and was continually running for the tissue box and then the trash can.  Next thing I knew, there he was, showing me how he solved this issue.
    Georgie's invention
    He cut slashes in the back of the tissue box and looped it through his belt and tied a garbage bag to his belt on the other side.  What a grand idea!  And he walked around like that as long as he is could.  So next time you have a problem with a runny nose and need the tissue box constantly, give Georgie's idea a try.  But, remember to pay him his royalties!
    Until next time...............

No comments: