Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekly Farming Jokes

Sunday, 21 February 2010

  • Weekly Farming Jokes

    Last week, I had come across alot of farming jokes.  I had shared a few last week, but couldn't share all the ones we liked.  So maybe I could share a few each week.  Over the years, we all heard jokes about blondes, Irish, brunettes, polish, etc., but there is a whole bunch of jokes about farmers and farming, also.  Believe me, living on a farm and being farmers is NOT always a joking matter.  You have to love it, or it just does not work.  It is not just your occupation - it is your life.  We have learned that to have a good laugh is truly medicine for the soul.  So, here we go.....have some good laughs.

    Why did the cow wear a bell around her neck?
    Because her horn didn't work
    Do you know why the cow jumped over the moon?
    The farmer had cold hands.
    What kind of milk comes from a forgetful cow?
    Milk of Amnesia
    Why does a milking stool have only three legs?
    Because the cow has the udder.
    Q: What do you call a Cow with no legs.
    A: Ground Beef
    Q: Which job is a cow most suited for?
    A: Baker. Because they're making cow pies regularly.
    Q: Why should you never-ever tell a Cow a secret?
    A: Because it will just go in one ear and out the UDDER
    Until next time.......;

No comments: