Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Monday, October 25, 2010

Solomon is 17!


Solomon is 17!

On Friday, the 22nd, Solomon turned 17.  He started a new job with Wolfe Housemovers, who literally pick up houses (or any kind of buildings) and move them.  Quite something to witness.  Anyway, the boys wanted to decorate Solomon's cake in the theme of housemoving.  They did a pretty good job!

As you can guess, it is a very dangerous job, but he is excited about it.  It's challenging and he gets to travel.   We will continue to pray for his safety.  He's a good guy!  And we love him bunches! 

No comments: