Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oakley is 1 Year Old!


Sunday, 03 October 2010

  • Oakley is 1 Year Old!

    One year ago tonight, Oakley Paige was born making first time grandparents on both sides and first time great-grandparents on the Bross side.  She has brought so much joy into the lives of everyone around her!  It is soooo fun being grandparents!!



    Oakley's uncles.  The poor guy that will eventually come to date her - he will have to first pass her father's interrogation, and then he will have to make it past all these guys!  She has one aunt through marriage.




    4 generations on Dave's side.....



    4 generations on my side..........



    4 generations on Gordon's dad's side.........


    We missed taking a picture of Oakley's other grandma, Gordon's mother.  Both of her parents have passed away, but I know that they would've loved being great-grandparents again.

    It was a great party!

    Until next time................

No comments: