Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Thursday, October 3, 2013

4, 15, and 23

Oakley Paige turns 4 today

She informed me last evening that when she grows up she is going to be a princess!
Yes, indeed!  
It is amazing how different 2 siblings can be.
Oakley is real studious and loves to do books.
Morgan would rather wrestle the boys.
They are so fun!


Great job on the cake, Kelsey!

Sept. 12th, Kelsey turned 23 yrs old and on the 16th George turned 15.  Neither of them cared to have a party, but I was able to get them to pose for a picture at least! 



Happy Birthday to the everyone!

Until next time.....



No comments: