Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mom's Workday

Once a year, my family has a workday at my moms.  Yesterday was that day.  We have a lot of fun all the while completing projects.  Plus, mom serves us lunch and this year she even made breakfast for us.  If you have ever been blessed to eat from my mom's table, you will already know that we had delicious food!

Removing old swing set....


Weeding, mulching.....


 cutting down diseased tree.....


Dave was the logger for the day.  We gave him a hard time for every time we turned around he was filling his chainsaw with gas and sharpening the blades.  However, there was proof that he accomplished more than that. 


water battles.... can't get a bunch of boys together on a hot day without getting water involved!

replacing split rail fence

 
I have no idea what these two were looking at...... but I like the picture...   

 
ummmmm.......there is a resemblance here of a PennDot crew....

  

changing lightbulbs

 cleaning out incinerator...

doing something I haven't done in years......brought back many memories of mini-bikes, motorcycles, 3-wheelers, golf carts and snowmobiles that we used to ride in & out of the lane, back to the woods and around and around.  I think this particular machine would be quite handy on the farm.  If Greg finds it missing one day, don't tell him we have it.  :)

   

crazy cousins

 

busy little ladies...


Brent, myself, mom, Karen, Kevin
age order - Karen, Kevin, Brenda, Brent


It was a beautiful day and we were productive!  Thanks, Kevin, for orchestrating the day!  Great job!

Until next time............

No comments: