Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Teenager is Uriah!

Today marks the beginning of Uriah's teen years!  Already!

We celebrated Sunday evening.
He wanted his cousins to come over to play and it ended up being a family reunion.

Burgers & hotdogs over the fire
and lots of other good food 

Good conversation with Dave's parents


mom, Karen, Brent & Denise


quoit game.....



and now the birthday boy!  Him & I love to watch the Cake Boss on Netflix, so he requested to make his own cake.  He mixed, baked, made the butter cream icing and decorated.....
and we ate!  Very good!




It is so hard to capture the coziness of an evening fire, but I tried.  What I did unintentionally capture for sure was the two men in our family that appear to have too much knowledge in their heads for hair to stay put.... :)


Happy Birthday dear Uriah!  We love you bunches!

Until next time..........

No comments: