Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Monday, September 22, 2014

She's 3, He's 16, She's 24, He's 27

I forgot to post Morgan's 3rd birthday, which was July 29th.
Here she is with her big sister!


 She wanted a Macaroni & Cheese Cake, so that is what she got!
She has a very creative mommy!  :)



What a fun blessing Morgan is to our family!
Love her so much!

I also forgot Gordon's 27th birthday in July and Kelsey's 24th birthday in Sept..  Probably because we didn't have a party for either of them for some reason or maybe just the fact that I am getting old and forgot to take pictures! :(
We are very proud and love both of them very much!



And then we have George, who turned 16 on the 16th of this month.
 A few of his friends came in the afternoon after our co-op and stayed for supper.



We surprised him at his youth group, though! Yes!  So fun!
 Here, Korinne, the youth leader, made him stand on his chair to tell us about his birthday.  :)


16!
Can't believe it!

May this new stage of life, the stage where you learn to legally drive on the road, George, bring many fun and safe times for you!
We love you , too!  :)

Until next time..........



No comments: