Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday, 23 October 2009

  • He is 16!

    Solomon is now 16 and is chomping at the bit to get on the road.  He is waiting to go for his permit and then, if he passes, clear the road.   No, really, he is a good driver.  He has had alot of experience with equipment and seems to have a real knack and talent for handling anything with wheels and a steering wheel.  I am always teasing him that he is going to have to drive this dump truck, because I know that it does not go very fast.
    dumptruck
    He does not agree with me, of course!  He was able to find a 96 dodge pickup that he got extremely reasonable.  It needs some work, but nothing that he cannot handle and it will keep him busy over the winter.  We had a birthday party for him last Saturday evening and we had a really fun time playing games with friends.
    party
    We also had a cake for a friend who was also celebrating a birthday
    Sol & Keith
    2 of the girls that were Kelsey's bridemaids were here, also, so I couldn't resist this picture.
    girls and baby
    Until next time.........

No comments: