Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here She Is!!


Wednesday, 24 March 2010

  • Here She Is !!

    Little Oakley is a week away from being 6 months old - already!  She has her uncles wrapped around her little finger.  Poor Kelsey & Gordon - Oakley gets all the attention.  The boys and grandpa ask me quite often when Oakley is coming and if she is bringing Gordon & Kelsey?  =)   Today Kelsey and her were here for a visit and the boys just sit and watch her and she will look from one to the other and then she smiles and smiles and tries to talk to them.  What fun!!  What a perfect little grandbaby!  I know, I know - all grandparents say that!!
    Oakley5 months
    Thanks to great grandma for sharing this picture.  She is the one who usually takes the best pictures.
    Until next time...........

No comments: