Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Thursday, July 28, 2011

We Are Corny!


Thursday, 28 July 2011

  • We Are Corny!

    Hey, what was that?  Did I hear you say "I agree?"  What kind of friend are you anyway?  Hee Hee!  "Corny" really does describe us, especially today.  Our normal source of corn did not have any available this year due to the drought and I was concerned that I would have to go to the produce auction, which is not a horrible thing, but the price probably would be.  Yesterday, a new source was discovered and I was told they would have corn today already.   Want to guess how much he picked for us?
    IMG_2817
    66 dozen - and it was wonderful!  We are extremely grateful for God's provision and for all the helping hands.....
    IMG_2819 
    IMG_2820
    Another wonderful part of the day is that it rained all afternoon and into the evening!  "Thank you, Lord, for the rain!!!"  And here is a picture of a special little lady...
    IMG_2808
    Until next time..................

No comments: