Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Friday, July 22, 2011

Uriah is 10!


Friday, 22 July 2011

  • Uriah is 10!

    Today, Uriah turned 10 years old.  He loves his birthdays and always looks forward to having a party.  He requested lasagna, cabbage salad, cake and ice-cream.  Kelsey made yankee bread and cookies.  It was soooo hot today, so we were thinking of recipes we can make that didn't require the oven.  The lasagna I put in the cooker, in the basement, so we wouldn't have that heat in the kitchen and I found a no-bake cake recipe.  It was good, but rich.  And to top everything off, we made ice-cream again.  Happy Birthday, dear Uriah.  We love you!   He wanted to decorate his cake ......




    No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
    6 T. Butter
    3/4 C. peanut butter
    1 C. graham cracker crumbs
    1 C. powdered sugar
    1 C. chocolate chips
    Mix the first 4 ingredients together and press into a pan.  Melt chips and spread on top.  Put in fridge till ready to eat.

    Rich and filling!

    Until next time...............

No comments: