Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another Teenager!


Saturday, 17 September 2011

  • Another Teenager!

    Oh, what is happening to our little boys? Aren't they suppose to stay little longer?  George turned 13 yesterday!  Already!  We did not plan a party in the evening, for we wanted to go to East End Days in Myerstown.  2 of his cousins came in the afternoon and to stay overnight and they brought pizza for supper (what a treat! Thanks Brent!).  So instead of birthday cake, we had birthday pizza!



    George and Hunter entered into the rope pulling contest.  Their team lost both times.




    George had a huge growing spurt this summer and is now as tall as his big brothers, which he, but not them, thinks is pretty cool.



    Happy 13th Birthday, George, and welcome to the teen years!  We love you bunches!
    Until next time.....................

No comments: