Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Monday, September 12, 2011

She is 21!


Monday, 12 September 2011

  • She Is 21!!

    21 years ago today we welcomed a beautiful baby girl into our lives!  We named her Kelsey Brook and what a blessing she has been!  Yesterday we celebrated her day by going to a local park with some other families for a picnic.  The children rode bike, played tennis, basketball, threw football and us adults had a good time visiting.  It was a good day!


    Happy Birthday, Kels!  We are so proud of you!  You are a great daughter, wife and mommy!

    Until next time...............

No comments: