Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Monday, October 3, 2011

Oakley Turns 2


Monday, 03 October 2011

  • Oakley Turns 2!

    Today is the birthday of the sweetest little person - Oakley Paige!  She is now 2 years old and she don't miss a thing.  She loves life and we all love being around her.  She is more impressed with Poppop than grammy and has named all the men on every piece of paper money "Poppop".  You didn't know that I have a famous hubby with his picture on the $1, 5, 10 & 20 $ bills?      Happy Birthday to Oakley!
    IMG_2936
    Until next time......................

No comments: