Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baptism of Solomon

What a wonderful day it was!  This morning we heard a message on "words".  Wow!  My toes are black & blue, but I love hearing messages that are convicting,challenging, and motivating, without condemnation.  Thanks Bro. Dan!  This afternoon family & friends gathered at a pond to witness the baptism of Solomon.  I am finding a hard time putting words to all my thoughts - it was one of those days that I want to remember for a long time!  Praise God from whom all blessings flow..........  May Solomon's life have a positive rippling effect on other's lives as the ripples on this picture....

This picture turned out so beautiful and meaningful.  I love it!

Until next time..............

1 comment:

Gail @ http://biblelovenotes.com said...

Something so sweet about baptisms. Even when I don't know the person, it makes me a little teary to witness the commitment to our mutual Savior. Thanks for sharing.
Gail