Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dave's Dream Come True

"I'm dreaming of a green Christmas....." has been a song that Dave has been composing for the last how many years? Well, today - Christmas day of 2011 - we had a Christmas when the cows could be out on the hills grazing on green grass!  For Pennsylvania, that's unusual!   Farmers who graze their cows dream of grazing as far into Winter as possible and as early in Spring as possible.  Extremely healthy for the cows, easier on the farmers, win- win situation!  Content cow's = happy farmers.  Dave's dream coming true means, though, that you folks who believe that we just HAVE to have snow on Christmas were disappointed today.  Start dreaming of your white Christmas and we will just have to wait to see who wins next year! :)  Maybe neither, it may just be brown....

















little frost on the pastures yet, but they are green underneath. 

















 pigs still have green turnip tops to eat.......


















It was a good day all around!

Until next time.........

No comments: