Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Monday, August 13, 2012

Morgan is 1 Year Old

Morgan turned 1 on July 29th (I know! I am behind in my postings)!  She toddles all around and makes the cutest/funniest faces at us.  Kelsey had made a bumblebee cake and it was enjoyed by 3 sets of great-grandparents, 2 sets grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.  Happy 1st birthday to Morgan and thank you, Lord, for the blessing of having this sweet little lady in our lives....





Gordon also had a birthday July 11th (yes, I am REALLY behind in my postings of birthdays!) and he turned 25.  Our family was camping at Kevin's that weekend and Kelsey had a cake for him, however, I realize that I didn't take any pictures of him with it.  The only picture I could find was when the boys were playing basketball, so here it it.....



Happy 25th to our favorite son-in-law! :-)

Until next time...........


2 comments:

Alex said...

Wow, I can't believe she's one already! It seems like such a short time ago that I was down there and she was born. She is growing so much! And has the bluest eyes!

Dave ~ Brenda said...

Alex, do you remember what we were doing the day before she was born? Corn! Lots of corn! :) Nice you could be here over that time. How are you doing?