Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Monday, September 16, 2013

George's Baptism

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
was blind but now I see....

One of the songs that George requested to be sung at his baptism yesterday.
It was a beautiful day, beautiful location and beautiful event, in more ways than one.

God is faithful!! He is available to each one of us!  He wants us to draw near to Him, to be our Strength, to be our Guide, to be our loving Father!  Why is it easy to get distracted and forget those facts?  Oh, to remain so pure of heart and filled with joy as a new believer!

George requested that a good friend, who was instrumental in George's decision, go down into the water with him and Dave.  The current was so strong that they both had to hold onto George or he would've gone floating down the creek.  Due to that fact, I could not get a good picture of the actual baptism....

prayer.....





 brotherly love...


ending with 2nd requested song...

Jesus, all for Jesus,
all I am and have and ever hope to be
Jesus, all for Jesus
all I am and have and ever hope to be

All of my ambitions, hopes and dreams
I surrender these into Your hands
All of my ambitions, hopes and dreams
I surrender these into Your hands

For it's only in Your will that I am free
For it's only in Your will that I am free
Jesus, all for Jesus
All I am and have and ever hope to be

Many blessings to you, George, as you begin this new journey of life! 
It is SO worth it!!!

Until next time.....

No comments: