Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Thursday, October 23, 2014

She's 5, He's 21

Yep, more birthdays!
Somehow they just keep happening every single year, no matter what! :)

Oakley turned 5 on the 3rd of October.
She is very much a girly girl and loves fancy things.
So, the theme for her birthday was "Princess."

Happy Birthday, Oakley!  We love you!



Solomon turned 21 on the 22nd.
We celebrated on Sunday evening with an ice-cream cake when we were at family picnic.  

Happy 21st, Solomon!  You are now officially an adult!
We are proud of you!
Hope you enjoyed your birthday working in New Jersey!  :(


Until next time.........
 

No comments: