Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Monday, May 10, 2010

Now He's 44


Monday, 10 May 2010

  • Now He's 44!

    Dave turns 44 today.  We almost share birthdays!  We celebrated his birthday last night with his parents, my mom and our family.  If it would be up to Dave, I would make pies every day.  Sad to say that I don't get that accomplished, so I thought instead of birthday cake, we would have birthday pie.  I also did not have 44 candles, so 5 had to do.  Plus, we didn't want the smoke alarms going off! 
    dave's BD 
    When I was a teenager, I thought if you were in your 40's, you were old!  I changed my mind - 40 is young yet!   Now when I think of being old, I think of being in the 90's.  However old we are, it is sobering to realize how fast the years roll around.   Each day is a gift from our Heavenly Father!
    Until next time...............

No comments: