Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Now I am 44


Sunday, 02 May 2010

  • Now I am 44!

    Yesterday, May 1st, was my 44th birthday.  I remember my 16th birthday party!  Where have all the years gone?   One of my presents this year was that Oakley stayed overnight while her mommy and daddy had an overnight date.  She is such a sweet, smiley little lady and it was very fun to have her here.  Of course, the boys just love her to death.
    misc.1 016
    misc.1 017
    We had a busy afternoon at an auction and bringing a piece of equipment home.  Then in the evening we went to one of my cousins for supper and a fun evening. It was a good day and I really enjoyed turning another year older.
    misc.1 035
    My dear family - Solomon, Ben, Dave, myself, Kelsey - holding Oakley, Gordon, FRONT - Uriah, George and Oliver
    family pic
    Until next time.................

No comments: