Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Monday, July 29, 2013

Now She is 2!

Today, Morgan turned 2!
She is a lively, outgoing little lady,
 a best friend to Oakley
and big sister to Toby.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Morgan!  We love you bunches!




On Father's Day, a picture was taken of Dave and the boys.
Here is one of Dave and his girls....


and the rest of Kelsey's family.....



Time sure hurries on!
  We remember when Kelsey was just a little girl and now
she has her own family!

We love having them live close and being able to see them often!

Until next time.......
 

No comments: